Monetarily, anyway
This year (in May) we stayed at the All Star Music Resort in WDW, Florida. An added bonus (for we Canadians) was that the currency between the States and ourselves was almost at par. This adds up to more spending money which further adds up to more souvenirs!
Or in Disleelandia-speak: More exhibits!
We enjoy these colorful value hotels. There is always something to see and photograph! Even inside the rooms you can find many Disney touches worth sharing.
Such as:
Actually, every visit starts in the Concourse, or lobby. Stars are a big part of the decor!
We were in the Western section. Note the hidden Mickey in the boots.
Our gateway to our room.
Where stars are once again featured heavily in the decor.
Even the table had a ring of hidden Mickeys.
Probably a moment from Mickey's Philharmagic.
The Fab Five coat rack.
Not declining, but maintaining, by degrees.
Every year that I manage to visit WDW, I come back with hundreds of pictures. This year, I took well over 800 individual photographs and filmed about an hour of video (which I edited into seven YouTube videos, previously posted here.)
These help me to remember, and relive, the experience long after it is over. And thanks to this Blog, by the time I have posted all of the material that I collect from one visit, it is time for the next.
It's a tough life, but someone has to live it!
Source: http://disneyatdisleelandiablog.blogspot.com/2010/08/all-star-at-par.html
0 nhận xét: on "All Star at Par"
Post a Comment