I want to say 'Thank you!' to all the people who wrote yesterday about my 'ergies'. You are very kind. And just in case, I will say 'Thank you!' to everyone who didn't write yesterday too. It never hurts to say 'Thank you!', unless you have a sore throat but then it hurts to say anything. But if that lady on Design Star can talk with a sore throat, I guess it's ok.
I do not have a sore throat - I don't even have any problems with my ears (the doctor said that is not uncommon when you get the 'ergies'. But I still have to get drops put in them, just so I won't have any problems with my ears. Well, I don't mean to sound contrary, but I think the problem I would have with my ears is that someone is putting drops in them. Doesn't that make sense to you?
The tall guy said to tell you that if your puppy is licking his paws, he might have the 'allergies' too. If he's licking his butt, well, that's another story all together! :)
0 nhận xét: on "August 18, 2010"
Post a Comment