Where in the world has August gone??? I was warned when I took summer break to be ready to hit the road in August, and oh my, I think this is my initiation. I've been all over the state in the past couple weeks. I'm enjoying the new position, but it's definitely cut into my blogging time lately.
We've of course been busy with kid things too... Last weekend while at the fair in Glenwood, the kids got their first experience at riding their own rides. I thought Grady would be a little scared, but oh no-he was running right along with Kennedy. I didn't let him go on a ride-thinking my baby was too little...how dare I!!! He was such a bear trying to get over the fence that we could hardly contain him when Kennedy was all by herself. Grady has been the family animal lover, but one little sheep bleeted at him and he almost ran out of the barn. As a mom, it was refreshing to see that my little dare devil is actually a little afraid of something!!! Kennedy was a little into the horses, but made a quick lap in the barn and was almost running back to the rides. Too cute!
Kennedy rode horse Monday for the first time in a few weeks due to the horrible heat. She was so excited to see her beloved Jack. One of the muscle building activities is for her to ride like she is crawling. It really wears her out, but builds her muscles incredibly! She didnt' want to let Jack go at the end of the session, so she decided she would lead him around the arena by herself. Jack is a very gentle horse which is great for her. He looks huge, but she seems to have him under control! This was the first week we've let Grady run during her riding. We brought his golf club and a ball and he was in heaven. I'm sure a riding arena will be the strangest venue Grady will ever golf in.
0 nhận xét: on "AuGuSt!?!?"
Post a Comment