Sunday, August 22, 2010

the beatings of His heart...

Have you ever thought about how much you are loved and how much God longs for you? Have you ever thought or wonder that in the waiting if your betrothed is waiting for you? Will it be worth it? Will it ever come?


These same questions are the same statements that God has asked us and directs towards us on a daily basis...He says, "I am waiting for you, will you wait for me? I have counted the cost and loved you with an everlasting love. Will the price I bore for you be seen by your eyes, and acknowledged within your heart, so that we can walk this road together? You are my betrothed, my beloved and I will come for you. I see your day, I see your need, I see your heart and all that you are. And to Me you are beautiful. You are so perfect that words cannot adequately describe how My heart longs for you. So come...come and be at one with me, waiting and let me lavish Myself on you, as I tenderly lead you into My courts, My temple so we can finally be one."


*****************************************************


As I sat outside tonight I begun to see images: laughter, delight, conversations, intimacy as hearts were being shared. I saw an image of myself leaning against someone as we talked of our day and all that was on and in our heart. As I asked the Lord what this meant, He said, "though you feel or seem alone, deemed by the standards of this world, I am with you and this My darling, is our relationship. I am with you and you and I are one. You know me and I you. So lean back against Me and talk to Me." It was in this moment the need of my heart was touched as I felt His beauty and His presence so securely and steadfastly around me. The very thing I longed for at the moment, a friend, a companion...was there, He was there.


So with that I closed my eyes and leaned back. In the physical it was against the white old rocking bench, in the spiritual it was against my beloved. Though I couldn't see His face, I felt His touch, His arms around me. I begun the conversation by asking, "How was Your day?" This was His reply, "My day was an amazing day, yet at the same time very hard. Many people today came to know Me. Many people were healed, eyes were opened, and the lame walked. Hearts were healed, bandages broken and My peace and light made known into dark places. However, it was hard because many people were hurt through tragedy, many still have rejected Me and left Me for another or because they think they can do it better alone. Many lives were taken before the right timing, and many have become distracted and filled themselves, violating themselves, defiling themselves for something that is only fleeting and of no lasting significance. Authorities have risen up against me, churches have desensitized My name and who I am. All this breaks my heart. But My darling, I will not let this keep Me down, for in the end I know how it will turn out. I know that though many of chosen against Me, many like You, have continued to walk with Me and stand up for Me in ways unknown to the common eye. And you want to know the funny thing through it all My dear? I still love them, each and every one. I still love them so much that I am fighting, interceding, holding back so that time can be given. I just wish they knew that I would do anything for them...that I am with them, comforting and guiding them till the end."


At this my heart was silenced, and all I could do was sit there against my beloved and listen to His heart cry. Here is my Creator, the great I AM...baring all to me. Humbled I listened. I have never known a love like this before, one so contrite and true. One so real and authentic, one so unmeasurable. I was completely lost with the resounding of His voice. I just laid my head against His chest and as I listen to His heart beat I said, "my beloved, I am so sorry... I wish I had the words to say to comfort you, words to speak for you."


With this His reply was one of continued beauty, "Darling, I am not looking for comfort, what I am looking for is this...a deep intimacy as you continue to give your heart to Me. And as you let go and we walk this path together, the journey of this side of eternity, well...the rest will come. Words will be given, healings will be seen, life will be made new because you My darling, have found and understand a key to being with Me...sweet sweet intimacy."


Right then I saw a vision of Him handing me a stuffed teddy bear. With this I asked, "what does this mean?" My beloved replied, "this My darling, is for you. I have such great gifts in store for you. Things that will bring a smile to your face and joy to your soul. Though the world may throw things at you, I, My darling give to you. So receive and let Me give you things, things that for now may be unknown but they are known to Me. And you My darling, deserve the finest things, so let me surprise you and give to you!"


At this I smiled. But not just a smile that showed on my face, but one that flowed from the depths of my being. As one who has been touched passionately. I have never known a love like His before. Here beside me, with me, in me is a man, my God, who talks to me, spoils me, and loves me so much! What more could I ever ask for? For He has fulfilled a longing deep within my soul, all through the touch of His words, and the beat of His heart....

Source: http://startofsomethangnew.blogspot.com/2010/08/beatings-of-his-heart.html


Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 nhận xét: on "the beatings of His heart..."

Post a Comment