Artist: Jawan Harris
Surfing the web and came across this Vevo "Video of the Day" called 'Nobody'. I initially passed it up but then I clicked on a Youtube link that someone else posted and it took me back to this video. This boy is TWELVE YEARS OLD!!!!! And he's got swagger like that??? I actually think this dude is blowing J.Biebs out of the water vocally, although both can sing (if you think I'm crazy, you just HAVE to watch Justin Bieber's home videos from years ago, that's how I discovered him and his voice is amazing). Anyway, I really like this song and I will definitely be looking out for Jawan Harris more. Also, I believe Jawan is being mentored by Chris Brown, who made a cameo in this video. Hmm? Check it out below.
Source: http://randomsoflife.blogspot.com/2010/08/can-we-say-justin-bieber-of-r.html
0 nhận xét: on "Can We Say the Justin Bieber of R&B?"
Post a Comment