Sunday, August 15, 2010

confused

Stupid deco crowns my head,

sipping beer

and default sad.

Blinding tickle of an eye,

bittersweet taste of

those smiles.

Heat between us

sparkels lies.

Air around, not even sleezy.

Teasing randoms,

waiter's sneezing...

Selfmade fortune-teller said

you should light my cigarette.

I fight. I don't. I lie. I won't.

If I might love... I hide.

Jerking of my brain

so insane but sane!

In my head I cum

so loud,

see only you, not blurry crowd,

out of my face once again

cums no sound.

Insomnious lick of those nights

wakes me up,

you should be proud.

I broke all lights.

Day cuts week's veins -

pretty fast.

How can "now" make next

month last...

Boulevards of easy teasing,

streets of laughs we've shared

and sidewalk's feelings?!

Getting so slow, after all,

what I'm loosing.

How bizarre and how

confusing

you, me, we ... are?!



Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 nhận xét: on "confused"

Post a Comment