Monday, August 16, 2010

Daily Log – August 17, 2010

Start: Canby, Oregon – 379159km – 0900hrs


Conducted the pre-trip inspection at the Johnson Controls plant in Canby where I spent the night. I did the pre-trip while the trailer was being loaded. After loading, collecting the paperwork and checking out with security, I was rolling out of the gate by 1000hrs.


1245hrs – 378977km: Arrived at Boardman, Oregon for a vehicle inspection and bathroom break.


Drove straight from Boardman to Kingsgate BC.


1900hrs – 379994km: Arrived at Kingsgate BC, the Border. Was cleared through the border within 5 minutes.


2015hrs – 380076km: Arrived at Cranbrook BC for the night. Fuelled up the PetroPass before turning in for the night.


Total Distance: 917km


Total On-Duty time: 11.5hrs


Total Driving Time: 9.75hrs


Average Speed: 94.1km/hr



Source: http://theprofessionaldriver.blogspot.com/2010/08/daily-log-august-17-2010.html


Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 nhận xét: on "Daily Log – August 17, 2010"

Post a Comment