Sunday, August 15, 2010

Day 47

Yesterday I went to see the movie version of one of my favorite books, Eat, Pray, Love. The movie did not really do it for me, so thank god I read the book first or else I would have been totally turned off. However, the story is about a woman to picks up the pieces of her life, after a shattering divorce and slide into a mundane and monotonous life, and heads to Rome, India, and Bali. It's a truly inspiring story, and if I had the money I would do the same thing. Though for me, I would love to see Paris and fall in love. I would love to go to Egypt and Dubai and marvel at the contrast between new and old architecture. Bali would be nice too. Perhaps, if all else fails with this experiment and experience, I could conjure up some petty cash and fly my ass to Paris. Let's see if how much it would cost me...about $650 to $700 round trip. And if there is no round trip? That's not bad at all actually. To Dubai...an almost 24 hour trip would cost me $731 round trip. Also, not bad. I will look up Bali destinations later. Anywho, let's get to the non-progress...


Job Hunt
I keep trying to get my interview with Chase Bank in Paramus, but alas, still nothing. I probably will not get it anyway so what's the point. I did not get the job I interviewed for with Capital One (shocker) but the recruiter wants to put me on one more interview for a teller position. At this rate, I will get my masters and flip burgers at McDonalds. I feel like a failer, so that's why I am going to meet with Matt tomorrow to discuss other business ventures.


Relationships
Today, I am happy to say, I ended my going on ten year long friendship with Aviva. Hopefully once the negativity starts to leave, the positive will come into my life. I don't hate her, so I am going to send her nothing but love and light, and lord knows she needs it more than me.
As for a boyfriend, nothing yet, just my exciting sexcapade with Jenny and Hollis! I love fucking Hollis, he would make a great "boyfriend". Maybe I'll go out more to Nellies when I am home and see what's to come. Psyche, i hate DC gay bars. Upscale straight clubs all the way!


Spirituality
I
am going to start meditating on sending people love and light. Focus on only the position, and nothing of the negative. What are some things I need to change about myself? Well, I don't want to be labeled as "bitchy" or "self-centered" anymore. Therefore, I need to work on that aspect of myself. Also, I need to meditate more on beauty in MY world.
I've dropped two close friends to me, but when the bad started to out way the good I had to. I just wonder if that was the right approach?



Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 nhận xét: on "Day 47"

Post a Comment