So I got my computer back after 1 week. Initially this was supposed to be a few hours, then 2 days, which turned into 5 and "he'll call you back tomorrow" no call, of course, I finally called today after 7 days and got "oh, well, we need to do some more work on it...etc...etc..." and sorry about the wait and the fact that you paid upfront but we have 30 computers to work on at the same time and you'll just have to wait. P.s. we would like to charge your credit card for more work. Seriously. Are they high? This virus already cost me over $240...Do the Geeks at the Geek Squad smoke the Ganja weed? Wacky Tobacc-y? Mary Jane? They must if they think I am that stupid. Almost as bad as the virus that took over my computer and demanded I pay it to remove "the infection". Unfortunately there are people who would not hesitate to put up their credit card to have the computer "fixed" because they are frightened and impulsive and ignorant. Luckily my foster Dad is my computer hero and I will just have to bite the bullet and wait until I see them next! I learned some expensive lessons this week and lost every single file I had because I wasn't protected. (all my pictures and music, EVERYTHING). The did not instruct me how to use the antivirus software they installed and I am having difficulty figuring it out so I will wait until tomorrow and call the help number because Geek Squad cannot walk me through it over the phone....OKAY, off my soap box!!!
So Chris is on his way back from Nashville and his visit with his close friends and girlfriend. He is in Milwaukee waiting for his connection as we speak. (1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8....shlameel, schlamazel, hosfenfeffer incorporated....) LOL!!!! Can you name that 70s TV show?!
Today my boss asked me to stay a few more weeks. I told her my circumstances have changed and I needed to get back to Washington to get Chris enrolled in school. I told her I was interested in coming back next summer if they needed me and she said they'd love to have me!!!! SWEET! I would do things a bit differently, but I have had a great time here this summer.
Well, thats all for now. I will update more later. I need to think about heading to the airport to pick up the kid!!!! Hope all is well with everyone
0 nhận xét: on "Geek Squad Sucks"
Post a Comment