Tuesday, August 17, 2010

GEELONG V COLLINGWOOD




We went to the football last Saturday night to see the Cats v the Pies.

Our team lost, but the game was entertaining none the less.



Lowlight = Only mid strength beer in plastic cups. It was like Splendour all over again.

Midlight = Laughing at the Collingwood Boags. SRSLY. Where do these people come from?!!

Highlight = Spotting This Bike




Bike: Some Kind of Machine from THE FUTURE

Owner: Probably a Cats Supporter (TBC, email us if this is you)

Location: MCG



This bike looks like is straight out of that show "Beyond 2000"

Mental Note: Lookup "Beyond 2000" on YouTube later





CHECK OUT THE BUILT IN LIGHT. LIKE WHOA!





The Brooks seat always talks to me.

This one's saying: "I may be a psycho bike from the future, but I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany"




Hey lady! It might be a night game but that doesn't mean you have to come in your jim jams.
She has the matching Collingwood jammies and slippers. WOW.
If I was that kid I would be like "Muuuuummmmm noooooooooooooo!" and then get lost accidentally on purpose.

AS you can tell, I have dedicated this post to all you Collingwood bogans out there.
I am so generous with my time, I have even made you a Venn Diagram.

Enjoy:



xx


Source: http://yourbikeisrad.blogspot.com/2010/08/geelong-v-collingwood.html


Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 nhận xét: on "GEELONG V COLLINGWOOD"

Post a Comment