Hi everyone,
I”m joining Debbiedoo’s Before and After Party and also Kathleen at Faded Charm for White Wednesday make sure you stop by both lovely lady’s blogs to see the great bloggers who take the time out to show what they have been up to and also what they love!
Remember this lampshade that I won on ebay? I was so excited that I had to show it off right away and put it on a black lamp well I finally got around to painting it white! BEFORE
AFTER
Looks alot better doesn’t it?
Also remember this owl umbrella stand that I made for my mom back in the 70’s? I was so hesitant to spray it white but now I’m glad I did, I think mom would approve she liked to make a house and home too.
Do you like it better white? I had to move it to the other side of my cupboard because of the lighting is better here at night. I spray painted it and gave myself a break from the brush.
I forgot to take a before picture of this little ladder, just think patriotic…I love it, I don’t know where it will go in my house but I’m certain I’ll find a place for it! I was at Target Saturday and bought a mirrored tea light holder on clearance to go on here, I think it will look good when lit up.
This Friday and Saturday is our annual yard sale at my sister’s town, I have so much to sell it’s mind boggling but I want money to buy a slipcover for my wing back chair and other shabby chic things so it should be a fun weekend. I hope yours is too!
Rondell
0 nhận xét: on "A Little B&A and White Wednesday"
Post a Comment