Monday, August 16, 2010

Mind Mobile


In Psychology we were assigned a new project!


They're called "Mind Mobiles"


Basically


It's a grown up baby mobile


Mine turned out suuuuper cute!


Anyyyways


I couldn't turn down the opportunity to use my super craftin' skills!


Here's a little peek:



Thanks Nienie for this adorable picture!


I took it from her incredible blog




and applied some birdie stamps


tweet tweet!






Here's how it all went dowwwn...




I started with my Tennis racket



Wrapped it with some ribbon


and tied a little bow♥




See those lil' cuties below to the left?


My sissys.


In cow costumes.





Waaanna hear a weird story!



We bought our Golden, Max, a super sweet faucet nozzle to makes baths a lot easier,


and on the packaging...


my sister Presleigh found this:


Wahhh!
Does that not look like me???


And


it's a spitting image of our dog Max!


soooooooo


I guess we're famous :)


Anyhoo.



How cute is this:


I kinda ♥ it.




I better get an A+++


kthanksbye.




Flying out with The Birds and the Bees♥









Source: http://the-birds-and-the-bows.blogspot.com/2010/08/mind-mobile.html


Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 nhận xét: on "Mind Mobile"

Post a Comment