Monday, August 16, 2010

My favorites ~ A Little Bit About Momma Teri




Blogapalooza is kicking this bloggers butt at the moment. I think I am in need of a writing intervention. While all that is true I thought I would share a few of my favorite things with you.



MY FAVORITE BOOKS:


  1. Twilight

  2. The Hot Mom's Handbook 

  3. Butterfly Effect: How Your Life Matters


The Twilight Saga Collection The Butterfly Effect: How Your Life Matters 



MY FAVORITE MOVIES:


  1. Avatar

  2. The Wedding Date

  3. Marley and Me


Avatar (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo) [Blu-ray]The Wedding Date (Widescreen Edition)Marley & Me (Three-Disc Bad Dog Edition) [Blu-ray]



MY FAVORITE TV SERIES:


  1. True Blood

  2. Hung

  3. Big Love


True Blood: The Complete First Season (HBO Series) Hung: The Complete First Season [Blu-ray]Big Love: The Complete First Season





Source: http://momtobedby8.blogspot.com/2010/08/my-favorites-little-bit-about-momma.html


Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 nhận xét: on "My favorites ~ A Little Bit About Momma Teri"

Post a Comment