He's a cutie, I must agree. He gets away with everything. He's annoying, bratty, and spoiled. But I love him.
He's gone to tutor right now, and I'll be having my tutor in a few minutes, I bet -oh fuck no-. He can study hard if he wants to. Anyone can actually. You just have to believe in yourself. But good luck brother. Especially in the future. I'm not sure whats going to happen to anyone -I'm no fortune teller- but I want it to be the best things ever. Shit happens, so be aware. Keep up the beast work, you'll get far if you try bro. <3
My little brother is 7, turning 8 this October. He swears.. He's a bad boy. I hope it doesn't keep going like that.
Yeah, I'm scared of the future. For everyone.
-Good Luck
0 nhận xét: on "My Little Brother."
Post a Comment