Rajinkan aku kan mengupdate ari2 pkai handphone lgi..hahaha! Oh..it's GD's birthday today. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Taeyang's MV teaser I'll Be There was out yesterday and BigBang's Beautiful Hangover is out today and aku blum liat! Uuwwwwaaaaa!!! AKU MAU LIAT!!! AKU MAU LIAT YOUTUBE!!!! Plus aku mau Taeyang's international album jua!!! Or better yet,aku mau urgnya!! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!! XP
Last night, me and cKaka were debating wheather she could eat sushi or not. I was craving for it and there's a new and bigger Misato restaurant about to open in Pandan but since I'm in Seria now going to Excapade is much more nearer. Apa jua sebalah ganya. Patutnya membali basikal bh ne aku ani pkai ke kadai sbalah ani lols! Since mostly yg ku google atu ckp ada pregnant women buleh mkn and ada yg ckp inda dpt so cKaka mcm salah2. Should I just go eat alone then? But it would be boring then. Hmmmm...aku mau sushi and aku mau Taeyang! Aku mau liat youtube jua!!! Aarrggghhh!!! Sabar..sesungguhnya saya sdg berpuasa xP.
Ait..peace!
Source: http://88-hearmyvoice.blogspot.com/2010/08/nuthin-much.html
0 nhận xét: on "Nuthin' Much"
Post a Comment