Here are some random faq's about me :P
What inspired you to become a makeup guru?
This summer I was looking for tutorials on youtube on how to scrunch your hair. I came across a video from @Juicystar07 (Blair) and I started watching her videos and her sister @allthatglitters21 (Elle) and I just really wanted something fun to do so I uploaded that first video then I got addicted.
Would you say you are big on youtube?
Oh gosh no. Not at all. I think I have 57 subscribers which is very few compared to blair and elle. But for me it is an accomplishment ;)
Must have makeup item on the go.
Mascara. I love the long lashes. Mascara is definatley my favorite makeup product! :)
Have you always been girly?
Yeah pretty much. I love clothing and makeup and getting dressed up but I also love to play field hockey. But I wouldn't say im a tom boy at all because i'm not!!
Team Edward or Jacob?
I used to be Team Edward for the books and movies but then I saw how cute Jacob was and I was like TEAM JACOB all the way!
Overall Favorite brand?
I really like mac but I think i'm going to have to say sephora.
Favorite color?!
Pink. no blue. no teal. ehhh.. PURPLE! Okay so my favorite color ALWAYS changes. Right now it is purple... (It's the color of royalty :)
What kind of music do you like and what artist's?
I like Pop and any artist from Katy perry to Miley Cyrus to B.o.B to Taio Cruz. I like California gurls, Teenage Dream, Can't be tamed, Airplanes, and Dynamite. These songs get me pumped!
Any advice for people wanting to get into YouTube/beauty reviews?
Be yourself! Don't be someone your not. It wont take you far.
What color is your room?
Lime green. Eww. I don't like it at all. I'm going to paint it purple this fall.
Mac or PC.
MAC!!! although I owned a Mac desktop it only lasted for 3 years! what!? Yeah. SO i got a new one and I loooooooove it. Although I also have a PC. I think it is good to have both.
Which TV series do you enjoy?
Kourtney and khloe take miami, Keeping up with the Kardashians,Jersey Shore, Lost (USED to. it's over ) and also 24 but it's over, Secret life of the american teenager, 90210, Gossip girl, Bachelor pad, The Bachelorette. (PLEASE NOTE: I do not watch a lot of TV. I catch these episodes only sometimes.)
What's your favorite food?
Pizza and ice cream. I looove Mint choc. Chip and Milky Way ice cream.
How do you think about haters.
Well i definatley don't like them, but I think if someone leaves a hater comment you should be proud because they are jealous of YOU. And they want to be like YOU. So It gives you confidence in knowing they are jealous.
Where did your username come from?
Juicy couture the store. and my favorite number is 19 so therefore JUICYCOUTUREE19 on youtube :)
What's your favortie kind of video to make? (tutorials, hauls, vlogs?)
I love to do hair tutorails and TAGS. Hair tutorials are FUN but tags are really super fun to answer :P
have any pets?
YES! I have one dog, she is a girl vizsla.
Favorite food place in your mall?
Cinnabon ;)
Shoes or jewelry?
SHOES SHOES SHOES!
Can you speak a any other languge other than english?
I can speak some Spanish.
Source: http://sarahjuicycouturee19.blogspot.com/2010/08/random-faqs.html
0 nhận xét: on "Random FAQ'S"
Post a Comment