Sunday, August 15, 2010

Return


IMG_0215
I’ve been gone for three weeks…on vacation.  It was a little unexpected, but we thought we’d better take the chance while we had it.  Lots went on and I have returned to “lots to do”.  Quilts to quilt, office work to get serious about, LOTS of photos to edit.  Lots.  Tons.  It’s going to take awhile.  I am very excited about the HDR technique of photography and have been playing around with that a little from my laptop.  I uploaded a few images to my Flickr while I was gone.  I would have had more, but I came down with (what I think was) salmonella poisoning.  There is nothing like going to the ER on vacation.  I met some blog/Flickr friends and will share that and more in the next few days.  After we disinfect my computer.  A nasty virus has taken hold and I have my husband working diligently to fix it for me.  Gotta love it.



Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 nhận xét: on "Return"

Post a Comment