I was in huge disbelief when I heard about a mosque being built near the world trade centre in New York. For those with a brain that has turned to mush there was a terrorist attack there which killed more than 6000 people. America has licked its wounds and unleashed a 'sleeping giant' which has laid waste to many countries where a large proportion the Muslim community resides.
Now there are still terrorists in the world but freedom of religion (or freedom from religion in my case) is welcomed in the civilised world, so why have so many people been tricked into denying muslims the right to build a community centre (no seriously, its not even a mosque; although a small mosque has been near to the WTC since it was built)
I won't go into it too much because whatever you have heard, this might change your mind
Source: http://onedudeandhisthoughts.blogspot.com/2010/08/truth-about-ground-zero-mosque.html
0 nhận xét: on "The truth about the "Ground Zero Mosque""
Post a Comment