Monday, August 16, 2010

Where The Hell is the Hole?

Today was another phenomenal day at Myrtle Beach. The weather was great even though it started out slightly cloudy with a a slight drizzle, but that soon went away and the sun came out and it was hot hot hot. We ended up started out the day by walking around Barefoot Landing. There are lots of shops and food that we wandered around and looked at and we eventually got lunch at Johnny Rocket's which has the most amazing milk shakes ever.


Eventually we got to the beach and spent a bunch of time out there in the sand and sun and ocean. It was great. I absolutely love the beach and I think I might have got a good tan going. I haven't burned at all yet and I hopefully won't the rest of the time I am here.


Dinner was leftovers at my Aunt's condo and then we went out mini golfing. The course we went to was beyond huge with a huge wait, but it was so cool! We climbed all over the place and I actually didn't do too badly. I think I got like four or five hole in ones but still couldn't manage to beat my dad. Oh well. That's life.


Now it's time to veg and do nothing. Tomorrow is more beach and Medieval Times!!


~Dragon Eyes~



Source: http://kirash-drag.blogspot.com/2010/08/where-hell-is-hole.html


Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 nhận xét: on "Where The Hell is the Hole?"

Post a Comment