Tuesday, August 17, 2010

HTC HD2 or Samsung Vibrant?

I’ve been an Android user for some time now, since the G1 was released.  As my T-Mobile employee discount is about to expire if I do not use it soon, I find myself trying to decide between the Android using Samsung Vibrant or the Windows Mobile OS HTC HD2.

I have had the Motorola Cliq for a while now and to be honest, it’s just getting old for me.  However, I’m concerned about moving away from the Android system.  It’s what I am used to and what I am comfortable with.  On the other hand, it IS a Samsung phone, something I am not too keen on personally.  I’ve never had much luck with Samsung phones in the 10 years I have worked in the cell phone industry and have seen a lot of people with complaints.

Both come with a 1ghz processor and the Vibrant comes with an impressive 16gig internal memory.

So, I am turning to the community.  Which phone would you choose and why?  I’m not looking for flames against one OS or the other, but instead am relying on intelligent suggestions.


Source: http://technetnat.blogspot.com/2010/08/htc-hd2-or-samsung-vibrant.html


Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 nhận xét: on "HTC HD2 or Samsung Vibrant?"

Post a Comment