Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Reviews #33 oil rubbed bronze Thermometer

August 18, 2010, From CA, USA Review by D. WONG

oil rubbed bronze Thermometer


I've always wanted a thermometer that can tell me how cold or how hot it is outside before my kids go to school. I already have a big clock style thermometer in the breeze way that shows the temperature in the shade. But when I go under the sun or get in the car, it's a completely different story.


I put the sensor outside where the sun gets directly on it. The past couple of days had been extremely hot and my children know what to wear before going outside or to school. You need 2 AA batteries and 2 AAA batteries. The digital display is large and I can read it even from 10 feet away. Just note that when you set the time to 12-hour format, it displays the temperature in Fahrenheit. When you set the time to 24-hour format, it displays the temperature in Celsius. Click!! To See our Offer and Price for "oil rubbed bronze Thermometer reviews" << Read more...


Source: http://savepriceforhome.blogspot.com/2010/08/reviews-33-oil-rubbed-bronze.html


Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 nhận xét: on "Reviews #33 oil rubbed bronze Thermometer"

Post a Comment