I've been so busy these past few days-to the point where I almost seem to forget my priorities.
It's overwhelming to know what is to come in my direction these next few months. I want to taste you one more time again.
It's comforting to know that you support me, and miss me... But it's just not the same as being able to feel it physically.
I miss you and your entirety. I try not to let myself show you, because deep down, I'm so happy, but surfacing are only thoughts of loneliness. Some of this may not make sense at all to you, but I know you'd get it eventually.
Beard or no beard, I still want you. All of you.
I had this notion that you'd make me forget the world.
I had the feeling that you'd open up my eyes to a whole world that's since been in disguise.
I had a feeling that those looks you gave me were real.
The truth is, I've never fallen so hard.
I don't feel right leaving you.
You've taught me a lot about myself and you don't even realize it. You're the one person I'm myself around; at all moments.
"If you can wait till I get home, then I swear to you that we can make this last."
I knew at the moment I met you, and yet again when I walked through the doors of this new environment that I would truly find who I am.
I watched the sun set today. It was so beautiful outside. I hoped you'd see it too.
I'd bottle up your soft, dream-like scent.
You give me confidence to stare, and observe. You don't come across people like us often.
If I could sleep forever, would you still be in my dreams?
--Under the covers
As I walked the cobblestone walkways of this campus under the sun today in my pink shades, I came to the realization that I wished you could experience this with me...
Source: http://sofiaporter.blogspot.com/2010/08/if-it-means-lot-to-you_23.html
0 nhận xét: on ""If It Means a Lot To You""
Post a Comment