Monday, August 16, 2010

Kettlebell workout? What is that?

As you might know, I have been seeing a personal trainer for a little over a year now. I have seen great changes in my posture, waistline and energy levels. It takes a lot of energy to run around after two kids, two cats, a dog and work on my master's degree and keep up my Arbonne business! So I need a lot of help!


One of the tools that I have used with my trainer and I have seen other trainers use is the KETTLEBELL! I had never even seen that thing before. At first, I felt a little uncomfortable and strange using this tool. I felt like OMG this is HARD! You literally are using all the muscles in your body at one time and your heart rate is up so you are getting a VERY efficient strength training workout in HALF the time!


So there really is no excuse for not having time to exercise.


For a woman, you need 10-20 pound kettlebell. And the price is pretty decent for such a powerhouse exercise tool. The price for a 10 lb bell is in the $20 to $30 range..Search Amazon.com for kettlebell


Here is a video I found of Jillian Michaels using the kettlebell so you can see just how easy it is!
Click here for Prevention Magazine's 20 minute workout I read about earlier today!





Source: http://casmith93.blogspot.com/2010/08/kettlebell-workout-what-is-that.html


Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 nhận xét: on "Kettlebell workout? What is that?"

Post a Comment