Monday, August 16, 2010

A letter/prayer for a sweet friend.

I follow a blog that I feel really compelled to write about because I am so emotional for this sweet couple Her womb, Our hearts This Adoptive momma too be has been through an rough adoption roller coaster. I could not even think about having the strength or courage that she/they have had through the entire situation.



Her husband is in basic training. Not even in the same state as her. They can only talk on a limited basis. Have gone through the adoption application/home study/emotional/counseling. I could go on and on. They finally were matched with an birth mother. The baby girl  was born on August 11. J was there to see the baby. To hold her. Kiss her. Love her. G (her husband was to graduate from basic training the next day). The 12 the adoption counselor called and said that she didn't want J to come to the hospital. That she was having doubts about the adoption. The next day J received the dreaded call that the biological mother wanted to parent her baby. I cried for this sweet woman. She has such a big heart, love for God, her family and her husband. I couldn't believe that this had happened to her.



J instead of resenting, or being mad at the birth mother. Got on a plane to go see her solider/husband graduate from basic training. Over that same weekend the birth mother took the baby to the agency said that she made a mistake and could not parent the baby. The agency didn't call J. They didn't try to make contact. The baby was given to another family. Now I know that this is all in God's plan and that he knows much better what is in store for this couple/and family. But I hurt for them and am mad for them all in  the same breath. Then through my e-mail with her. I ran across a scripture I sent too her.



know the plans I have for you...




"...For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,


"Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future..."






Jeremiah 29:11



God is bigger than we are. We need to give it too him. Just as Jessica has.




 Although, we have never met in person, I feel like a part of me knows her. She is so strong to be able to share her emotions and feelings, thoughts, and dreams for this future child. But, instead of being mad, sad, or rude. She held herself as a poised, GODLY wonderful person. She held her head high and allowed God to be in control. I admire your strength and faith Jessica.I will continue to pray for you and G. I will be here for you if you need anything. I admire you so much and support you 110% on this journey! Thank you for sharing your story/testimony with others, God is using you for the better/strength of others. Please continue to keep your faith, in the Lord,your family and yourself. Please if you don't already follow her blog please do! She is a wonderful person and could use all the support she could get.

Photobucket


Source: http://sweetsouthernloves.blogspot.com/2010/08/letterprayer-for-sweet-friend.html


Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 nhận xét: on "A letter/prayer for a sweet friend."

Post a Comment