Monday, August 16, 2010

WINNERS!!!


Let's just get to the good part...........the winner's!!


The winner of the Patriotic Pillow Pet is...........


homeschoolceo said...


Became a fan of Pillow Pets on fb and left a message that you sent me.
thanks





The winner of the Bunny prints inviations is..........


Shining 2 Save said...


I would use these for my sons 1st bday





The winner of the Princess party to go kit is...........


Karen Propes said...


Daily Tweet
http://twitter.com/ncjeepster/status/21030820810





The winner of the $35 gift card for Designed2B Sweet is.............


Mellisa Rock said...


I would love to get some of these sweet wands for my princess' party!


http://www.designed2bsweet.com/product/WAND9/Rainbow-Ribbon-Wand-Girls-Rainbow-Wand-Costume-Ribbon-Wand-Designed-2-B-Sweet.html





and Last but not least the winner of the Moo Moo Kow cloth diaper is.......


Mommy of L and G said...


I follow Home Grown Families on twitter!







Thank you to everyone who entered! If you are a winner check your email! The winners will have 48 hours to respond to me! Thanks again!



Source: http://homegrownfamilies.blogspot.com/2010/08/winners.html


Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 nhận xét: on "WINNERS!!!"

Post a Comment