Tuesday, January 5, 2010

alternative ways to earn

I have quite a lot of friends connected in some insurance companies and they keep on telling me to try to be a part time agent for extra income. Making an additional earning is a good idea especially during these trying times. The problem is I don’t really have those sales skills. I find it hard to negotiate with other people, much more encourage them to opt insurance policies.


Back in the old days, I was asked to attend a “business” forum by a friend. Not knowing it was some sort of a “pyramiding” organization, I came. The income opportunity was great and I was tempted to join but still I declined. Not because it is “pyramiding” but because I thought my convincing abilities are not effective.


Now, less than one and a half month before my son’s birthday, I am thinking of buying the idea. Why not try and take my chance on selling insurance? I may start with personal, health or death plans. Or perhaps an educational policy, appliance protection and car insurance.


I’ve got an idea! Did I tell you my wife's work is engaged in heavy equipment rentals? Maybe they need an HVG insurance for their trucks, bulldozers and cranes?


Oh my, it’s 2010 and I’ve got that same old problem – MONEY


Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 nhận xét: on "alternative ways to earn"

Post a Comment