Friday, February 5, 2010

How to earn money online




Well, setting up a blog/forum/website is fairly simple and everyone who is tech savvy enough can easily have their own space on the Internet. But how do you earn throughyour site? This would be considered passive income as you can earn even when you are sleeping.


So today, I hope to help out those of you with websites of your own and earn some easy money. It's not easy I warn you, but perseverance can go a long way. Some of you may be thinking, "Hey, who are you to teach us?" Well, I can say with this site, I do earn quite a bit on a daily basis and so far, my highest earnings for 1 month has been 400+ USD.


All of it goes to everyone here obviously and I was thankful that I could help some of you guys earn some easy money through the last PayPal Wishlist event. I know many of you earned $100 USD :p


Basically, these advertisements you see around the website is what earns me the money to continue posting the latest cheats in the quickest time possible (hey, i try my best but i do have school too. FYI: i am pursuing my 2nd Class Honors in one of the top 30 universities in the world [Link to Top Uni], so yea.. things do get crazy at times but I still try my best for you guys. And yea.. have fun guessing which university :p)


So as I was saying, it's the advertisements that earns you the money! Pretty simple on how it works, sign up an account with any of the Ad-publishers in the list below, have some content in your website, hope people visits it and click on those ads! Yeap, gotta click on your ads, so guys, you know what you have to do if you want to keep pwnthis alive (*winksClickingIsFreewinks*) Well, enough rambling i guess.. the following lists are the better few Ad-publishers that I would recommend. And yes, they do pay up :)


List of Publishers that I recommend. Just click on the links to register and start earning today!


  1. Google Adsense
    One of the better Click-Through-Rates (CTR). Not easy to be accepted by them however



  2. Infolinks
    This In text advertising can compete with Adsense. Pretty much similar rates and good payout.

  3. Smowtion Media
    Payments are not as good as Adsense but I would say you can still earn a few cents. Clean website interface, very professional.

  4. BidVertiser
    I just started using this and the payout has been satisfactory. As I would recommend this too =D


  5. Ad-Brite has been around for a really long time but the payout is not really good. But you can try it if you get a lot of page impressions


These are the few ad-publishers I would recommend trying out for. We also have sites that pay you when people download from your site. These are the few that I am using currently.




  1. Upload anything to this site and get paid when people download it from you!

  2. Uploaded.To
    An uploader that pays in euro!

    I am simply recommending these sites so feel free to share if you think you have a better Ad-publisher =D
    Don't forget, it's the advertisements that keep the site alive!



  3. Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 nhận xét: on "How to earn money online"

Post a Comment