Monday, August 16, 2010

Dreams


In an earlier post I spoke of my first "Dream" animal.

In the Cree tradition, an understanding of one's life can be found through your dreams.
If one is visited by certain animals or certain things happen to you, they are possible clues to what you need to work on in your life.

I realize this may be out there for some of my friends, but it is very interesting to see how these messages play out.


One of these animals for me was the Buffalo.
It always seemed to be there when I needed protection in my dreams.
Transforming into people with messages for me to pay attention to.


My Mentor wanted me to explore this animal in a piece.
This is how "Dream Buffalo" came to be.


The piece recently sold, I found it interesting how important it was for me to hear how they valued this piece and the story behind its creation.
I am grateful that it found the proper owner.
I am also grateful for my dreams.

Source: http://thomchildrey.blogspot.com/2010/08/dreams.html


Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 nhận xét: on "Dreams"

Post a Comment