Monday, August 16, 2010

Ottawa based Artist; Michelle Casey-

I met Michelle through my job site, GPC Lab Works, here in Ottawa, ON. She is a really talented mixed media artist, whom I respect very much. I was able to work on a few of her pieces at the Lab, and we soon discussed the possibility of a Portrait session. We were finally able to get together, to collaborate her art pieces with my photo ideas. The shoot was wonderful.. it's always fun and relaxed for me when someone trusts the ideas I have, and has faith in the work I will produce. The weather was absolutely sweltering, but we made it work.
Michelle is such a kind person, and you must check out her work!
www.collageyourworld.com




Source: http://carmindavidsonphoto.blogspot.com/2010/08/blog-post_1171.html


Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 nhận xét: on "Ottawa based Artist; Michelle Casey-"

Post a Comment