Monday, August 16, 2010

Therapy for the Soul...Enjoy!


Well, everybody, I'm starting to get a little frustrated about one thing in particular that I've been praying for for a while now, and it just isn't happening...I keep reminding myself that God has a plan and he's got it all covered, but I guess I keep looking at my watch and forget that his timing is better than mine.  Okay then! So instead of focusing on the negative, I thought I'd print a few pictures from my camera that would lift my spirits.  Hope it cures anything that ails you as well... 























Pretty Peacock

















Mom & babies






















Don't you love the color combination here?




























"Wow, Mom! Everything is so BIG!"




















Beautiful West Virginia















White Peacock

















Sunny Sunflower






Source: http://oneanimalaway.blogspot.com/2010/08/therapy-for-soulenjoy.html


Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 nhận xét: on "Therapy for the Soul...Enjoy!"

Post a Comment