Monday, November 2, 2009

randomness.2

I was moved to a different site again and was picked to attend in some attitude slash values enhancement workshop last week. I met a lot of “laking aircon” (rich kids) on their early twenty’s, practiced my English conversational skills (that is constant use of “yeah”, “u-huh” and the likes) and engaged in some team building slash survival slash parlor game activities. That explains why I've been MIA (missing in action) for a couple of days.


I am still doing my “Road to One Hundred Push-ups” program. I just finished my 5th week. Two weeks to go and I am supposed to do 100 push up on one set. Sad to say, I am still struggling to complete 50 consecutive counts. Damn!


On contrary to my push up program, I am starting to eat like a pig again. My love handles are starting to be evident once more and my lower abdomen is beginning to bulge. I think I better have a tummy tuck procedure done. As if I have the money!


I always wanted to have at least an ear piercing way way back on my teenage years, but since my parents is against the idea, I just shelved it behind my brain until I forget about it. After more than 15 years, I finally had my very first!



Now, I am thinking of having an INK next


Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

1 nhận xét: on "randomness.2"

Anonymous said...

Hi! Aгe you on Tωitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be ok. I'm
definitely еnjoying your blog and look forward to neω posts.


My weblοg ... fast easy cash loans

Post a Comment